This is a list of resources compiled by Anita Medley for teachers who are working with students who are blind or have low vision from distance and for parents who have children at home due to COVID-19.
School at Home Activities for Students with Low Vision and Others
- Putting Your Best Foot Forward
- Transition Activity Calendar
- Preparing for a Video Interview
- School at Home Activities for Students with Visual Impairments and Others
- Practice Guide: Recommendations for VR Professionals Regarding a First Meeting with an Employer
- Combined Traumatic Brain Injury and Visual Impairment: Recommendations for Service Provision
- Orientation Packet for New Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals Working with Individuals who are Blind or Visually Impaired
- Collaborating With Occupational Therapists to Improve Services for Seniors
- Understanding Employer Knowledge and Attitudes
- Working with Employers to Improve Employment Outcomes
- Does VR Agency Structure Matter?
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Career Advantage for V.I.P.s (Visually Impaired Persons)