This online employment preparation program for adults of all ages includes 8 self-paced modules of instructional materials and activities to guide job seekers, taking them step-by-step from exploration of interests and abilities, through the application and interview processes, to the optimal goal of employment. Information about how to access Career Advantage.
Career Advantage for V.I.P.s (Visually Impaired Persons)
- Employment Opportunities
- Putting Your Best Foot Forward
- Transition Activity Calendar
- Preparing for a Video Interview
- School at Home Activities for Students with Visual Impairments and Others
- Practice Guide: Recommendations for VR Professionals Regarding a First Meeting with an Employer
- Combined Traumatic Brain Injury and Visual Impairment: Recommendations for Service Provision
- Orientation Packet for New Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals Working with Individuals who are Blind or Visually Impaired
- Collaborating With Occupational Therapists to Improve Services for Seniors
- Understanding Employer Knowledge and Attitudes
- Working with Employers to Improve Employment Outcomes
- Does VR Agency Structure Matter?
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Career Advantage for V.I.P.s (Visually Impaired Persons)