This practice guide summarizes the findings of a research study about the impact of a first meeting with an employer and provides recommendations for VR professionals based on these findings.
Practice Guide: Recommendations for VR Professionals Regarding a First Meeting with an Employer
- Employment Opportunities
- Putting Your Best Foot Forward
- Transition Activity Calendar
- Preparing for a Video Interview
- School at Home Activities for Students with Visual Impairments and Others
- Practice Guide: Recommendations for VR Professionals Regarding a First Meeting with an Employer
- Combined Traumatic Brain Injury and Visual Impairment: Recommendations for Service Provision
- Orientation Packet for New Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals Working with Individuals who are Blind or Visually Impaired
- Collaborating With Occupational Therapists to Improve Services for Seniors
- Understanding Employer Knowledge and Attitudes
- Working with Employers to Improve Employment Outcomes
- Does VR Agency Structure Matter?
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Career Advantage for V.I.P.s (Visually Impaired Persons)