These information sheets offer recommendations for providing services to individuals with a combined traumatic brain injury (TBI) and visual impairment based on the results of a research study. They also include a list of training options about TBI. The fact sheet was developed for vocational rehabilitation (VR) professionals who work directly with consumers, and the policy brief was developed for VR administrators.
Combined Traumatic Brain Injury and Visual Impairment: Recommendations for Service Provision
- Employment Opportunities
- Putting Your Best Foot Forward
- Transition Activity Calendar
- Preparing for a Video Interview
- School at Home Activities for Students with Visual Impairments and Others
- Practice Guide: Recommendations for VR Professionals Regarding a First Meeting with an Employer
- Combined Traumatic Brain Injury and Visual Impairment: Recommendations for Service Provision
- Orientation Packet for New Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals Working with Individuals who are Blind or Visually Impaired
- Collaborating With Occupational Therapists to Improve Services for Seniors
- Understanding Employer Knowledge and Attitudes
- Working with Employers to Improve Employment Outcomes
- Does VR Agency Structure Matter?
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Career Advantage for V.I.P.s (Visually Impaired Persons)